OsmAnd 3.0 (iOS)
As we said, we are working on improving the ios version of the application. The proof is this release. We're glad to announce the new OsmAnd version for iOS.
• Added Quick Action feature: instant access to various map actions (e. g. changing a map style, showing specific POI types etc.) directly from the main screen
The Quick Action button is a flexible menu of shortcuts providing direct access to whatever features you need to access most frequently: You select and add them to this 'toolbar'. In this way, the next time you need to add a new favorite, add a navigation destination, enable or disable voice guidance, etc. These actions are now directly accessible.
The quick action button can be added via the Configure screen menu. To add actions to the menu, please press 'Add action' right on its menu bar. To remove an action, go to Configure screen and tap the 'Quick action' menu, then remove any shortcuts not needed.
• Context menu improvements: ability to download the missing region map directly from the context menu
Now clicking on a point on the map, provided there is no detailed map, a menu appears with a quick download of the map.
• OpenStreetMap editing: added hints for tags and values to the advanced editing screen
Added hints for tags and values to the advanced editing screen for better experience. Now it is possible to quickly select tags from existing ones. Additional information.
• Improved the trip recording widget UI
Fixed the UI of the track recording widget, now it is clearly visible - when recording is enabled, and when disabled.
• Fixed an issue with navigation alerts not being refreshed
Sound and visual warnings now work correctly while navigating.
• Various improvements and bugfixes
And remember that only together we can achieve the best results!
New features are coming SOON!
Join us at our group of Telegram (EN).
Join us at our group of Telegram (DE).
Join us at our group of Telegram (RU).